Turtle Kitty Island News

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 
I will probably not put anything on my deviantart site for a while, because I don't feel like coloring any pictures or puting up a a scetch. Instead, I will continue to read www.scitoys.com for more examples of how ordinary objects can be used to create simple machines. Also, I plan on making a game at some point. I will continue my study of C++ that I am currently undertaking at school over the summer, probably using a "for dummys" book. However, I have been working with Game Maker, and if fact already have finished a simple game a while ago, as can be seen on the downloads page. I would also engoy making a Zelda clone using Zelda Classic, which can be found at this site . Even better, my brother has said that he could give me a flash editor, which I beleive I could use to make games rather effectively. I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN LATER. NOW TIME FOR FOOD AND HOMEWORK.
Comments: Post a Comment